The beginning of the semester on Monday marked my promotion to the other German Grammar class. I began in the low class, but have now been booted to the higher class.
It is definitely an honor to be promoted in such a way, however I still have some reservations. Since I have missed the the first month of this other course, I am a bit behind. But I do hope that this will lead to that humbling experience that I hoped for before. In reality, it seems like my German skills put me somewhere in the middle of the two classes. So now, instead of getting the best marks in the class (one of only two A's), I will probably get some of the lower ones.
My main reservation is that my friends are all in the other class now. It makes things a bit difficult. But, if I look at it optimistically, it gives me an opportunity to make more friends. I'm not worried...there's too much else in this world to worry about.
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment